All About You
Your life, your priorities, your agenda – that is the focus of my coaching
You will be really listened to, in confidence and without judgement.
You will have time and space to think and explore.
You will gain new perspectives on your situation.
You will see new possibilities.
You will have someone who is impartial and fully committed to supporting you and helping you to keep on track.
You will gain clarity, energy and a way forward from where you are now to where you want to be.
I typically work with people who are asking “how do I deal with this?” in either their work or private life or both.
You may have a big decision to make. You may be working out how to cope with a situation. You may want to make a change or to achieve a goal. For example:
• do you feel stuck or frustrated in your career or personal life?
• are you at a crossroads, not knowing which way to turn?
• do you want a better work-life balance and time for you?
• have you had enough of a situation and want things to change?
• do you really want to do something but need some support to get it done?
• do you not know what you want but know you don’t have it at the moment?
Whatever the situation, I will work with you to gain clarity, to see new possibilities, to make decisions and to take action. I love supporting people to get back their sense of purpose and direction and to create the best life for them.
You will be giving yourself time to step away from whatever is going on in your life and to reflect and think in a safe, structured and constructive space so that you can return with renewed energy, focus and confidence to do whatever needs to be done.
I will not tell you what to do or how to do it – that is your decision. What I will do is support you and your thinking, by listening, questioning and making observations, so you can discover what you want to do to move things forward and get to where you want to be.